Last Updated: October 25, 2021
Mojo Business collects the following data:
Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Mojo Business with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Complete the Contact Form
- Book a Demo Game
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
Mojo Business collects your data so that we can:
- Contact you regarding a Demo Game
- Respond to any enquiry via the Contact Form
- Email you with special offers on services we think you might like.
How do we store your data?
Mojo Business securely stores your data at Crowther Street, Rochdale UK.
Mojo Business will keep your details for 7 years. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data.
Mojo Business would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like. If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Mojo Business from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, email [email protected]
What are your data protection rights?
Mojo Business would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Mojo Business for copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Mojo Business correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request
- Mojo Business to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Mojo Business erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Mojo Business restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Mojo Business’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Mojo Business transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email [email protected]
Or write to us: 26 Crowther Street, Rochdale, OL16 4TH
What are Cookies
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are currently two cookies installed, which are for for analytics purposes
This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to store information of how visitors use a website and helps in creating an analytics report of how the website is doing.
The GA cookie is set, when a person visits our website for the first time. Google Analytics sends the client ID with each hit in order to associate hits with a user. A GA cookie can exist only on the device and browser where it has been set.
How to manage your cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at [email protected]
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Mojo Business has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.